Saturday, July 24, 2010

More sewing...

I know...I know...I'm well aware that the recent posts have been about sewing and not about kids. I need to work on this!!! My camera is missing the battery cover and it's hard to take pictures of moving objects. Must fix this before Jake's birthday!!!

This is for a friend's birthday on Monday. I plan to package it up with a Starbucks card. Who wouldn't love a coffee cozy http://www.houseonhillroad.com/coffeecozy.pdf, a coordinating key fob and a Starbucks card. Perfect!!! I found this cute tiered skirt tutorial from http://www.crapivemade.com/2010/07/tiered-skirt-tutorial.html Made one for Sophia and one for her friend. Both with the same fabric, just a different order. Then I needed a shirt to match, so I found brown tanktops at Target and added the applique.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

both are super cute! Think you can whip up a skirt like that for me? Maybe in a black/white/red combo?

maryh said...

love both, the skirt would be cute with a pom pom bottom (i'm real into that right now - just got some for the crib skirt and its going to be SO cute!)