Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hanging Out....

Both Jake and Sophia have little Christmas trees in their rooms. Sophia has a new pink one that I found just yesterday. Oh the excitement!!!

Last night Sophia (very serious) asked if they could all "hang out" in her room by the Christmas tree. That would give time for me and Mike (who wasn't even home!!!) to "relax on the couch." Who was I to say no to such a wonderful offer!!! So...all 3 kids head to Sophia's room with a box of cereal in hand to "hang out." Through the closed door I heard lots of laughter. It was very sweet!
When I finally went in there to get Joshua for bed, they were just sitting and eating. Joshua felt the need to put a ski cap on his head...I should have grabbed my camera quickly!!!!! They all seemed to be having a fine time.
As Jake and Sophia walked to brush their teeth, Jake told Sophia "tomorrow night we can hang out in my room." Love it!!!

No comments: