Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stepping up my game...

I've made the big move and rented a booth at a craft mall....and I couldn't be more excited. This gives me the freedom to just "make stuff" instead of waiting for custom orders. I have so much fabric and random things that I've collected especially during the past year when I've really started sewing more. Plus I have lots of invetory just sitting around. At this craft mall, you pay a monthly fee and they take 10% of your sales. BUT....the store is staffed every day...and all you have to do is keep your booth stocked and looking nice...and that's it!!! Hopefully pick up a decent paycheck each month! You can check online each night to see your sales each day. There will be a big happy dance when I see a sale!!! I'm just really hoping that this takes off!!!!!

No comments: