Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Some new favorite things....

It took me awhile to get into Pinterest....but WOW!! There are so many incredible ideas. http://www.pinterest.com You get hooked so easily!! I've done so much more cooking since I've come across so many great recipes. And the craft ideas are never ending!!! This was a great idea for organizing kid art supplies. A bucket--$2.50. Bucket Jockey--$7. And for less than $10 I was able to clean up and organize all their art supplies!! The only things not in the bucket are crayons and markers!
And...cross one more thing off my "I want to try" list!! I've watched people post pictures from Instagram and I finally downloaded it yesterday. So cool!!! You take a picture and then can alter it using several different filters and "looks". It's a very fun and easy way to play with pictures!!!
What a cutie this morning. Of course...that was an hour ago. Now he's a wild man playing naked in his room refusing to get dressed. Good thing I captured the sweet moment when I did!!

No comments: