Sunday, April 29, 2012

Flambeau Parade....

This year we got tickets to the Flambeau Parade...which is at night. I was going to take Jake and Sophia, but she got invited to a sleepover and chose to go instead of the parade. So...lucky Joshua got her ticket! Mike was playing golf (and wasn't too excited to go), so the boys and I braved downtown alone. We had a great time. They both did really well. I was worried about parking and walking...thought for sure I'd be carrying at least one kid. But, it was all very easy! We were sitting with a whole group of Northwood people. Great friends, lots of food and entertainment made for a very fun (and very late) night.

Front row seats!


 Most of the Northwood kids.

Silly string and casacarones before the parade started.



I took this picture for Sophia...I thought she would like Cinderella's coach!

So many lights!! It is a really beautiful parade!

No comments: