Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Joy's Hope....

I follow a lot of blogs. They have the ability to suck you in and it's so easy to get hooked!!! This blog is one of my favorites. And...as it turns out there is a small connection. She lives in California...close to Kelly. The photographer that she uses for all of her fabulous pics is a friend of Kelly's sister. It's a small world. And the photographer (Drew) did the pics of Kelly's niece!
 
 
Anyhow....this blog is awesome for many reasons. But her post today http://www.joyshope.com/2012/08/best-friends-forever.html got me thinking that maybe I need to stress this idea with our kids. No matter how friends come and go, no matter where you are or who you are with..it's family that is the most important and the ones that will always be there for you. Which is why I have this hanging on our wall....
 

Along with this one....
 
 

 
Life is hard work...no way around it!!!
 

No comments: