Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

What a fun filled few days. Too many eggs to count and enough candy to keep the dentist busy for a long time!!!
 
Joshua's egg hunt at school....
 
 
I'm not sure where this new posing is coming from. It's pretty cute though.


The Easter Bunny stopped by our house. Jake was up extra early to see what he had brought.
 



And..a little bunny helper left this for me and Mike. Sophia is so thoughtful. :)


Then we headed to church for the celebration. I know cascarones are part of the fun, but the mess drives me crazy!!! Our bathroom is now covered it in. I managed to escape the confetti for awhile...and then got attacked at Shirley's house later.



Joshua wasn't too happy about posing for a picture when he had a basket of candy to eat!!! I was slowing him down!
 



 
 After church we headed to the Marafioto's for their Annual Easter Celebration. There were about 7 families there. Egg hunt, pinata, cupcake decorating, lots of good food and friends. We had a great time.

 
And by the last stop of the day, I was too tired for pictures!! Shirley made dinner and we squeezed in one last egg hunt before it started pouring!!!
We had a wonderful Easter and are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family around to celebrate with.

No comments: