Monday, May 20, 2013

Surprise Surprise....

Months and months ago Taylor Swift tickets went on sale. We knew the girls would love to go and worked some magic to get 6 tickets together. We kept it a secret until this weekend. Letters hidden around the playground (spelling out TAYLOR), 3 red bags with matching dresses and headbands. Put them together and you have 3 very excited little girls!!!!! And I think the moms are pretty excited too!! Should be a very fun (and girly) night!
 
 
 
 I just love these dresses!!! They are perfect for the concert. I found them and knew they just need Taylor Swift in red on the top!!! Have I mentioned that I L-O-V-E my new machine. It makes things so much fun!!!

 
Now Sophia is counting down the hours until Wednesday night!!!

1 comment:

the bowlin family said...

Olivia is going on Saturday with her cousins and their daddies!! She got the tickets for Christmas. SOOO fun!! Hope y'all have a blast and I lived closer so you could whip up some dresses for me. :)