Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Day Hooray!!!

We made it!!! We now have a 1st, 3rd and 5th grader in the house. This year FLEW by. It seems like I always say that. But this year was super fast!!! All 3 kids had an awesome year!!! Joshua did so well in Kinder. Sophia made straight A's. And Jake made all A's and B's!!!
 
Joshua was absent on class picture day, so I took a few of his class today. Such a sweet group of kids. I helped out a lot in his room this year.
 


Sophia and Mrs. Miller. Sophia really loves her!



Check out those t-shirts!! :)
 


 Jake and Mrs. Taylor. He had a really really good year. And I was happy to have a friend as his teacher. She worked so hard with him and it really paid off!!!



Joshua and Mrs. Schlough. Sad to say goodbye to her!!! Sophia had her too and she is an amazing Kinder teacher. So loving and patient!!
 
Afterschool picture!


And someone was a bit sad in the car after school got out. "I don't want to leave Kindergarten. I don't want to leave Mrs. Schlough!!" I kind of felt like joining in on the tears too!!!
 
After school we went to the park to celebrate with the 4th grade group. Now...check out this group of now 5th grade boys!!!! Wow!!!

 
At the end of every school year I get a bit sad. Sad to say good bye to wonderful teachers. Sad that the kids are getting big so fast. Northwood is an incredible little school with so many wonderful teachers. They work so hard and care about the kids so much. We are all ready for summer and a break from the routine...but it's hard when such a good school year is over!

No comments: