Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Weekend of Fun....

This weekend was a whirlwind of belated birthday celebrations! Mike took the kids to Houston for the Astros/Rangers game! 24 hrs of Daddy time!!! Which meant I had 24 hrs alone at the house to work work work!!!
 
They kicked off the trip with lunch at Bucee's!
 

Hotel was lots of fun!

 
And they had great seats to the game!!! The perfect spot to catch foul balls...and I think they came close!
 

Of course there was lots of ballpark food and treats! 

 
And while they were driving home, Brittany, Brenda, Cheryl and I set out for quick 24 hr Mommy road trip to celebrate mine and Brittany's birthday. Where did we go first?? To the Zipline in Wimberly. I really want not sure I could do it. 10 lines of zipping through the air high above the ground?


But I did. Did I love it? No...but I did it.
 



And, I got a free tshirt from the owner after we were done!
 
After the zipline, we drove to Fredricksburg and checked into the Full Moon Inn. Cute little place but one very strange owner. We did have a great time shopping and eating....lots of driving around. It was a great 24 hr trip with wonderful friends!!

No comments: