Sunday, November 23, 2014

Living in Fast Forward....

Busy busy times around here. I guess I should be used to it by now. But the Christmas rush strikes fast!!! Retail at Christmas is just nuts!! I spread into 4 rooms while working.
 
 
Ornaments and trees were a huge hit!! I did 75 ornaments. Glitter was everywhere!
 
 
We did find time to have Finola over for a sewing lesson. So cute to see both girls sewing away. They made bookmarks and little purses.


All bundled up to walk home. It was a cold and wet day.



And...the littlest Wille lost his first tooth!! He had 2 on the bottom that have been wiggly for SO long.
Finally one was ready and Joshua pulled it out himself. A bittersweet event...our last first tooth falling out.



So...here we are at the end of November...headed up to the ranch for Turkey Day. Excited for the next few weeks. Lots going on. Hopefully construction will start on the new addition!!! Finally got all the paperwork and permits finalized. It will be such a happy day when I get to move my "shop" out of the house!

No comments: