Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wrapping up 2017....

A lot has happened in 2017. Some hard, some changes....but overall I am beyond thankful for how we are ending 2017. This note sums it up....one night Mike and I both had church events so we left the kids alone at night for much longer than usual. I was even later than planned....and kept trying to call the kids. I was running in the house SO fast to make sure they were okay....that I missed this note. 


The kids had done JUST fine. I had no reason to worry. The house was clean.
They were all in bed. Everything was fine. 

And that's how we are ending 2017...it's all just fine. We have been through so much with Jake and medical issues. Mike ended his first year on his own. We've gotten through it!!  Some very hard and worrisome times, but at the end of this year, we are in a much better place.

If 2017 was the year focusing on medical and major work changes...wonder what 2018 will bring??

No comments: