Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big Day....

Today was a big day for both kids. Jake got to take his pumpkin for the Literary Pumpkin Contest at school. They were supposed to decorate a pumpkin to look like a character or book. We picked The Crayon Box that Talked. I love that book, he can ready it by himself...and I thought it would be easy!! I'm not sure it will win any awards, but he was SO excited about it.
Sophia wanted to make one too...The Fairy Flying...not a real book though. She's very creative!
Sophia has been talking about Goofy, Gorgeous and Glamorous Day for a whole week now. They're learning the letter G...and this is a BIG day. Deciding what to wear...will she look just Gorgeous and Glamorous...or add a little Goofy in too. Oh the options!!!!!! I'm crossing
my fingers that she doesn't come home from school all mad that someone was more glamorous than she was. Drama in the 4 year old room can be high!!
And of course...Joshua wanted his picture taken too!!

No comments: