Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My sewing machine (and hands) have been busy....

I've been super busy with sewing orders lately. I was asked to make a bow to match the new shirts at Jake's school. Since I was making 1...
why not make 35???


I sent out an email and got a bunch of orders. This was on my front porch for a few days while people picked up all their orders. I also made some Halloween bows and they were a big hit!
Also got a special request from Mary for a friend that is having a baby in December. They've been trying for a long time and finally have a baby boy on the way. They're big Baylor fans, so I did this blanket and 2 matching burp cloths. So exited about the way they turned out!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wowie! That blanket turned out C-U-T-E!

maryh said...

Great picture of the blanket - love it!!!