Sunday, December 1, 2013

I Am Thankful For...

I am thankful for cousins....a very cold morning didn't stop us from taking a hike. And finding lots of animal tracks, seeing a few deer, playing in the deer blind...and running off some energy!!!

 
Tough ranch men... 



Thankful for time in the deer blind with 2 out of my 3 favorite guys! Love how Joshua is carrying the snack bag. :)
 

He is on the lookout! Amazing how a little guy with SO much energy loves to sit in a deer blind for 2 hours!
 

I'm thankful for mornings in Bosque County where our kids get to see wildlife close up. VERY close up on this morning. I could not believe all the kids watched Mike field dress the deer. But they were so excited and Mike was happy after a successful morning hunt!


I am thankful for good cooks and helpers in our family! I think Mom's meal was extra delicious this year!


Evidently sticking your tongue out helps with stirring spinach. :)


I'm thankful for these kids that have SO much fun together. What a wild and loud bunch.


And very thankful for our family. We had such a good Thanksgiving and we are blessed to have eachother.