Sunday, December 1, 2013

What a Difference a Year Makes....

This time last year I was very down because Ole Marketplace had NOT gone well. I was left with a lot of inventory and scrambling to get it sold and not be out a ton of money. I had a pipe dream of taking the leap of faith and buying a professional embroidery machine. Thankfully Mom was able to help and WOW....I am still in a bit of shock about how things are going. This year has been a whirlwind of hard work and learning. Thanks to the support of family...Sew Embellished has really taken off. I know that now through Christmas will be nonstop crazy and I'm a little nervous...but I will get through it. So thankful that I'm able to stay at home and work, make money and enjoy what I do!! And if you stay still too long at our house...you might get monogrammed. :)


No comments: