Thursday, May 29, 2014

Kinder Goes to the Zoo...

A Kindergarten field trip the Zoo at the end of the year in 90 degree heat. What a day!!! I think taking a group of Kinder kids to the Zoo has to be one of the most exhausting trips!!! They love it and it's so fun to see them having a great time....but it will wear.you.out.!!!!
 
Lots and lots of turtles. It seemed like each habitat had a few turtles in it! And these guys were close enough that the kids could stick their fingers almost close enough to touch. EEEK!!!!
 

My little group of charges...
 

Guess who is as tall as a monkey!?!?!
 


And this is the scene after such an exciting field trip. After a few round of tears, I told him to go get his pillow and lay down. About 5 min I turned around and this is what I found. He slept for atleast an hour!!! Looking at animals is hard work!!


No comments: