Friday, October 30, 2009

His first report card....

It was report card day today...the first of many!! Jake got a great report especially in the 'comments' section. My favorite line is "With diligence I believe he will have a great year in Kindergarten." Hmmm...I think that means we need to keep on him about both behavior and work!!

In honor of the big day we celebrated with cake. It's good to start a tradition of cake on report card days. I'm so proud of our little man. He's done SO well during these first 9 weeks of Kinder. I know that this is just the first of many great report cards to come!!


1 comment:

maryh said...

you have to frame that picture - hilarious. i can't believe you made a cake for him - such the supermom. ummm, also, might i say that your tone has changed since several posts ago when you almost needed to be institutionalized for worrying about kinder??