Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two firsts...

1. Today was a big day and I have no pictures of it...yet. Jake went on his first field trip. I think the most exciting thing was riding the bus!! All the kindergarten classes went to the Magik Children's Theatre to see Miss Nelson is Missing. They have a great playground right next door, so the kids ate lunch, played and then went inside for the show. Miss Viola Swamp (for those of you who know the story) was a little scary!!! I was waiting for the little girl next to me to cry. But, I think all the kids had a great time and I know they were all very tired from all the excitement.

2. For those of you that have more than one kiddo....this is for you. I never thought about this happening. The boys had taken their bath together and were dressed in jammies. Sophia was in the tub. I was sitting on the edge (thank goodness). Joshua came in and the next thing I knew, he had fallen head first into the tub!! My back was towards him so I didn't really know what he was doing. But, he was in the tub, jammies and all!! We usually leave the older kid (who is taking a bath alone) alone in the bathroom for most of the time. Thank goodness I was in there tonight. I know Sophia would have yelled and we would have come running...but still. It's amazing how fast things can happen!!!!

No comments: