Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia!!

We have a 4 year old on the house! 4 years old going on 14 years old!!!! I can't believe it's been 4 years since I said "A girl??? Are you sure???" And then the doctor showed us!! I thought for sure it would be another boy. And it's also been 4 years since I became a stay at home mom. WOW!! I've survived to tell about it...so far.

Sophia brings much joy...and let's be honest....much drama to our lives. Her little personality is so strong and so unique. She's a wonderful big sister to Joshua and manages to hold her own being a little sister to Jake.

First Birthday
Second Birthday...her fashion sense starting to show through....

Third Birthday....
I can't wait to see what this year has in store for her. Fourth birthday picture to be coming soon!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Sophia!

maryh said...

what would we do without sophia? she brings so much 'color' to our family. grant and i will call her after school to tell her happy bday.

Shalon said...

Happy, Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!