Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valeantine's Day at the schools...

I spent the morning at Sophia's school helping with the Sock Hop. It was a big hit. My camera was acting funny, so I didn't get the greatest pictures. Thankfully a friend took a bunch and Sophia's teacher took some really good ones. So, I can get those soon.

The kids were super cute all dressed up. They had a great time dancing around. And, in true SA style, there was a 50's pinata for the kids to do. You can get ANY type of pinata you want in this town!!

Check out the red shoes Kelly sent!!!!!


In the afternoon I helped at Jake's school. Didn't get nearly the number of pictures there. Too much work to do....my hands were busy with kids!!!! I just love how excited the kids when they open their Valentine boxes. It's so funny. Such excitement over little cards and candy!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Loving it! She looks so cute! Great job on the costumes!