Friday, February 5, 2010

Poodle skirt...

Last post for today.....Sophia's class is having a Sock Hop for their Valentine's Party next week. Being the over achiever that I am...I offered to make (for $$) the outfits for all the girls (since there are only 5 girls in the class). I just finished Sophia's skirt and I think it turned out SO cute. And super super easy!!!
To complete the outfit, I'm doing white t-shirts with the girls initial on them (Laverne and Shirley style) plus a matching neck or hair scarf in the same fabric as their initial.
And...as I sit here typing....she's having a fit about not getting a pink poodle. "I don't want white. That's not fair." Oh....hold me back. I hope I don't end up on the 5:00 news!!!!!

2 comments:

maryh said...

very cute!!! and the school pics are great.

Kelly said...

ADORABLE. I think the red is way fun. Maybe you can take her to get those jazzy red glitter shoes at Target! Or better yet, maybe I can get those for her birthday! I could just send you the money and she could buy them!