Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fun at School...

Sophia's school had an egg hunt. I was sad that Jake's class didn't. I know, I know...it's a religious holiday. But, when I was teaching Kinder we always did one and the kids had so much fun.

Anyhow...I made the little bunny shirts and sold a few. It wasn't Sophia's regular day to go to school, so I had to bring Joshua along. He's the class mascot.




Sophia and Finola...from the "she used me as a Kleenex and I didn't like that" fame...for those of you that have heard the story.



1 comment:

maryh said...

the shirts are cute and i like sophia's fashion twist with the knee socks? i feel like there are so many pictures of joshua that look the same - a kind of chilled out, happy look while casually eating in the midst of whatever else is going on :)