Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Can Also Make This...

As I continue to add things to my sewing "I can make this" list...I'm also trying to add pictures. I make lots of stuff, but I also have to remember to take pictures of it. One day I might get a website or blog started for my sewing stuff.

I'm working on an order for 5 of these hooded towels and 2 matching burp cloths for each...all by Thursday night. Wow!! This picture needs a little work to be more "sell-able"....cute model but I'll make it a little more polished looking!I love this one...I took this fleece blanket that was just okay...made it WAY cuter just by adding the name. A great shower present!!!

1 comment:

Shalon said...

That hooded towel is cool...and big! Very fun!!!

I LOVE all of the stuff you made for my new niece, Ella Grace! I can't wait to get it in the mail...and the timing is perfect as we're going to see them this weekend (well, not the baby...she's not here yet, but my SIL!) You are AMAZING!!!!!