Friday, July 17, 2009

A day in life of kids....

This is what happens after you throw a major fit and then pass out. Sophia kept it up for a long time: screaming, crying, throwing stuff...until she couldn't do it anymore. When it got quiet, I figured she had either escaped out the window or fallen asleep. This is how I found her.

What started this fit??? I told the kids to get their swimsuits on so we could go to the pool. My patience was already running low. I was putting on my suit when I hear complete mayhem break out. Doors slamming, kids screaming...it was nuts. So, I told them forget it, we weren't going to swim. They got SO mad. And finally I told them to go to their rooms. Things didn't get really really bad until I asked them to close their doors (the horror!!!). That's when it all hit the fan!!!


Joshua was in our room this morning while the blinds were still down and closed. The dogs kept barking...yes...dogs (plural)...we're dog sitting. Thankfully he goes home tomorrow. Anyhow...Joshua kept looking around trying to figure out where the barking was coming from. It was really cute. When I opened the blinds and pulled them up so he could look out, he got the funniest look on his face. He stood there for a long time just watching. He's such a funny little guy. So serious and thoughtful...just taking it all in.


No comments: