Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and my mom's. Double the celebration!!! We had dinner, cake, ice-cream and opened presents. This weekend the party continues on Saturday with pedicures, dinner at The Salt Lick. Sunday we're having dinner at Shirley's with the Wille family.

The kids and I were in charge of cake making. We made chocolate with peanut butter frosting. My favorite!!



Such concentration!!




Sitting at the dining room table like a big kid. Notice the extra special strap holding him in!

Joshua was ready to celebrate!


Yep...that's my first born!!! I'm so proud!



These are some very fun sandals that my friend Debbie gave me. I love them!!!
<

3 comments:

maryh said...

love the sandals. and such a cute picture of joshua - it will be so great when its his own birthday cake. i'm jealous of sat - that sounds great. just you and mom?

Amy said...

We're going for pedicures and then Mike and the kids are meeting us to go to dinner. Should be okay since it's a loud kid friendly place.

Kelly said...

Cute shoes! Joshua all of a sudden looks like a big boy and not a baby!