Monday, July 13, 2009

What a difference one kid makes!!!

This past weekend Jake went to the ranch with my mom. It was a very last minute thing. She had been planning to go all along because a bunch of cousins were going to be there...including Adah, who is just a couple days older than Jake. But, at about 12:00 on Friday my mom asked if we wanted Jake to go...and about 12:30 they hit the road!!

It's amazing how being down just one kid makes a HUGE difference in the house. The dynamics change so much. Both Joshua and Sophia were sick. Ear infections and some fever all around. So, we had a low key weekend.

Jake on the other hand...had quite a weekend!! I'm not sure what all went on, but I know there was lots of fun!!! And I've heard talk of several sodas, ICEE's, ice-cream and a 11:30 bedtime one night!! He and Adah got along really well and my mom said Jake was really good. So, I'm glad he had a good weekend and we got a little break with only 2 kids home.

No comments: