Monday, November 23, 2009

A custom order...


A friend of mine emailed me and asked if I could make this dress for her daughter. I'm always up for a challenge...so I tried it. I think it turned out really cute. Not a very good picture! Sorry!!
Here's the original idea: http://sewadorabledesigns.com/infants-6-12-months/item-03-1lg.htm

Notice Sophia's new haircut today. I'm kind of sad about it. It's cute...but I'm not a real fan of bangs. My hairdresser did it without my permission...which is irritating. Most of the time I'm fine with what she does. Thankfully there's not a lot bangs. So hopefully they'll be easy to grow out.
But...she loves the new hair...which is good. This afternoon she told me that she didn't want any water or soap on her hair at bath time. She didn't want to wash the prettiness away. So cute!!!

1 comment:

Shalon said...

That is soooo cute! I am seriously jealous over your sewing skills. I need to learn to be crafty, but it's just not in my genetic make up!