Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I've Been Working On..

I've been doing some sewing....and got it finished today. A birthday and Valentine outfit for Sophia. A Valentine outfit for a friends' little girl. And a birthday shirt for Grant. Sorry Mary...I just didn't know how to "cute it up" more. The 4 on Sophia's shirt is hard to see.

All 3 girl shirts were on sale at Target for $3.50 each. All 3 leggings were brand new that I had bought for Sophia and she didn't like (shocking!!!). So...some very inexpensive outfits!!!! I realize they'll probably only be worn a couple times...so it's a good thing they're cheap!!
I'll be taking orders for outfits now. How much are you willing to pay???

2 comments:

maryh said...

i'm going to start telling people that my sister is a stay at home mom/home ec teacher.

thanks for grant's shirt - i love it!

Shalon said...

I'd like to place an order please! 4t pants and 5t shirt...Do I get a BFF discount??!! :)
Super, super cute!!!