Monday, September 21, 2009

Three year olds and soccer practice....

What...soccer practice?? Guess she needs to check her messages before leaving. And the sunglasses really make the outfit!!!
Anyone in SanAntonio need some entertainment on Mondays between 4:15 and 5:00???? Come over to Northwood Presbyterian and watch The Tigers have soccer practice!!! Today was the first practice. All but one kid is 3 (there's one 4 year old girl) and all the kids (except the 4 year old) are in the same class. Talk about funny!!! The kids all did pretty good today especially since it was so hot and humid. I was kind of surprised that the kids did so well handling the ball and dribbling it around. We could have a good team on our hands!!!
1 more practice before the first game. Excitement will be high during the next practice because they'll get their uniforms.

One glimpse into how games could go....Sophia came up to me during practice and said "that boy took the ball away from me and I didn't like that." Hmmm....I can see some issues during the game when there's only one ball and someone takes it from her. Could be bad!! The other kids might need to watch out!!!

By this time I think they were all VERY tired!!! I love how they are actually sitting inside the goal!

1 comment:

maryh said...

i love the pictures! I want to be able to see a game. I think she's going to be a fierce competitor!