Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dresses....

I wanted to make some Spring dresses....so I bought a pattern (mostly so many pieces would turn out "right") and made these. I still have 1 more to go. The pink one is for Sophia. The turquoise one and the other pink one that I'm working on I'm making for friends...for $$. I'm trying to pick up little projects here and there to cover my materials and make a little extra to feed my habit. I'm working on a bunch of key fobs and some more tooth fairy pillows. Then I need to make something for the silent auction at Sophia's school. I think I'm going to try a super cute hooded towel that I found online. So many projects, so little time...and too many kids around!!!!

But, I am looking forward to a little craft room (aka 1/2 the laundry room) that Mike's going to start on soon. It will be nice to have a place of my own so I can get out of Joshua's room and the dining room!!! You can't really see the sparkly buttons in the middle of all the flowers. I thought they were a fun touch!!

2 comments:

maryh said...

i can't believe you are sewing with patterns now! very adorable! i need all these sewing skills, but its too late for me. sigh.

Kelly said...

Love it! So cute. Think my boys would look nice in one of those?!