Monday, March 29, 2010

What I've Been Working On...

So...this is some of the stuff that has kept me busy the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to grow a little sewing business...not too much. But, something that keeps me busy (you know..because I sit around eating bon-bons all day) and that brings in a little extra money. I'm in the perfect kind of market for this stuff...especially at Sophia's school.

I've taken in a few orders. Still have some stuff to work on. I think my "sewing pile" might be unending for awhile. One of these days I'll start working on a website!





















2 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the 2 t-shirt. I might have to put in an order for Mr. Austin. He turns 2 the day we leave the ranch! I like the red...very cute!

Jamie said...

love the amy butler fabric dress and the green and pink one is soo cute! nice work girlie!!!