Monday, August 24, 2009

After school report....

Jake came out of school with a huge smile on his face today. I was hoping hoping hoping he had a good first day...and he did. I didn't get a lot of details, but everything seemed to have gone well. He said his favorite part was playing on the playground. At lunch he "sat next to some girl but I don't know her name." He played with "some girl that starts with a J." Hmmm...tomorrow he needs to work on learning at least the name of one other person in his class!!!

Both kids were super super tired. I met them at school with juice and a cookie....that's service at it's finest!!!! When we got home Jake wanted to work on his homework. And of course Sophia had to join in too!!

I hope tomorrow goes as well as today did. I'm super tired!!! This school thing will wear a person out!



1 comment:

maryh said...

is he going to have homework everyday?? i didn't know they started that early.