Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New baby idea...


I found this idea on a blog the other day and thought it was very cute. It's basically a car seat tent. Think about it...weren't you always battling the blanket over the carrier? And it kept falling off? This solves the problem!! Velcros on....keeps nosey people out, baby covered...and is super cute.

Here's where I got the idea from:
http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com/2009/01/car-seat-tent.html

I didn't have a car seat carrier to try this on, so I "borrowed one" at the Kids Club at the gym today. So, the picture was on my cell phone. But, you get the idea. I made it for Mike's cousin that just had a baby. I hope they like it!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Loving it!

Shalon said...

oh yea, I would have totally loved that!!! Maybe I need another baby so just so I can use it : )