Saturday, June 6, 2009

Home again home again....

Mike came back home yesterday!! Good thing because I was just about done with the whole "on my own with 3 kids" thing.

Yesterday the kids and I went to Jamie's to play and take pictures. You can see the pictures here:
http://jamietphotography.blogspot.com/

I think they turned out pretty good! The ones of the kids are amazing. Jamie is able to get such great shots. The ones of me are okay. I'm glad to have some of just me and the kids. I'm hardly ever in pictures with them!!

Today the kids and I worked in the front yard flower beds. It was time to add some color. Now if I can just keep the flowers alive for awhile!

The best part of today is that in about an hour I'm off to a 90 min. massage. Hooray!!! I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!!

No comments: