Thursday, June 11, 2009

Three kiddos...three personalities...


A boy through and through.


Always the mommy and always all dolled up. Not sure where she gets that gene. It's not like I go around dressed up everyday!!


Joshua always has the "I'm just happy to be here" look.

I'm continually amazed that 3 children who all belong to me and Mike...can have such totally different personalities. And some of it is the difference between boys and girls. But, a lot of it is just the way they're made.

And...I guess I should start keeping count of how many times Sophia tells me this in my lifetime. But, tonight was #1:
"I don't love you anymore Mommy."

Last night she told Mike "Geeeet that door open!!" after he closed her door a little too much (for her liking) at bedtime. He about hit the roof. She's got a sassy mouth for sure.

1 comment:

maryh said...

i can't believe she said that! maybe these are her teenagers years and she's just going to mellow out from here. and i can't wait for joshua to start talking - i just think he is going to be so sweet.