Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Say what???

The kids say the funniest things. Jake told me he was making me a cake today. When it was ready, he called me into his room to see it. "Look at this cool Bobby Flay cake I made Mommy!" Is that a sign we watch too much Food Network?

Sophia also recognizes Alton Brown...maybe we should switch channels.

Last weekend we took the kids to see Up. Not a very good idea. No one told me that there were some "scary" parts at the end. We saw it in 3D, which Mike and I thought was very cool. The kids didn't wear their glasses much. The end of the movie did get a little intense...and we had to leave early due to crying.

Anyhow...while driving to the movie, a guy in front of us wasn't paying attention. Mike says to me (quietly) "Man, this guy is retarded." Fast forward to after the movie and dinner...Sophia was very upset that she couldn't take her drink in the car. She hops in her car seat, crosses her little arms and says "Man, this is carded." We almost died!!! I guess little ears here a lot more than we think they do!!!! So, now the joke between Mike and I is how things are so "carded."

No comments: