Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Fun

Not a whole lot going on this week. It's been at least 100 each day. Joshua has been sick..and things to do are limited.

Jake busted out the tennis racket to play with inside. Not such a good idea. Sophia took it and started playing with Joshua. I can get so many more pictures of Sophia and Joshua than I can of Jake. Several reasons...Sophia sits still for a lot longer than Jake, she plays with Joshua more and she doesn't run from the camera!! Joshua thought this was SO funny!!! He just laughed and laughed while she held the racket up to her face.


This morning before church they were playing doctor. Mike and I say that this is how Sophia will support us when we're old...with her prosperous medical practice. Joshua was her patient today. First she took his temperature.


Then she listened to his heartbeat and breathing.


And then decided he needed a shot. I love how he is looking at her!


Last but not least here are some more things that Sophia has said to me lately.
1. I don't want to be in this family anymore!
2. You are being mean at me.
3. Stop looking at me.

Oh...the fun of having a 3 year old!!!

No comments: